viernes, 17 de julio de 2009

Royal Communiqué

Royal Communiqué to the loyal inhabitants of Emmieland and Hollyland:

My dearest Emmiland's and Hollyland's people, HRH Emmie here, I’m here to announce that our Dear Queen Holly Lee is taking some vacations after working hard with me, in cooperation for the benefit of our treaty, as always.
Well...leaving the formalities aside...we actually don't have to work that hard...coz our nations are friendly with each other...and because we fucking rock ppl!! c'mon!! What were you
thinking!? ei!?
Sooo here I am to wish a good well-rested vacations to my bestest royal friend like evaaar!!! Have lots of fun and we, me, mine and your ppl, want lots of pics!!!
We are going to miss ya like hell!!! But we'll be in touch...royal mail and txts of course!!
I love you so so so so much RT!!

HRHQJREAB!

And now I’ll leave you with HRH Queen Holly Lee Edwards’ words to me once upon a time:

“Before, you could only converse with plain bourgeoises, and well, some noble people of your court –but to be fairly honest, they were just interested in your gifts and parties. Now that you found me, another queen, we can talk as equals, majesty to majesty, royal to royal. It’s different this way, a whole other level darling.”

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario